Discover the Jurassic coastline in West Dorset!
A Visit West Dorset blog…
After discovering bitesize info about West Dorset from the Visit West Dorset website in our recent blogs, we move on to the latest post and will discover more about The Jurassic Coast. Below is the first taster with some ‘Key Points’ about this stunning coastline from the Jurassic page of the website.
These blogs gives you bitesize info and an introduction to the Jurassic Coast along the West Dorset coastline. Come and visit West Dorset and you’ll discover an amazing place to explore.
Point your cursor to the visitwestdorset wesbite and discover more what West Dorset is all about, and of course, its Jurassic coastline. Visit West Dorset and its Jurassic coast anytime of the year – it’s an amazing place!
An extract from Visit West Dorset…
Discover the Jurassic Coastline in West Dorset
Explore Dorset’s Jurassic Coast and discover one of the world’s most dramatic coastlines along with its clifftop walks and outstanding views…
• The Jurassic Coast is a UNESCO World Heritage Site
• 95 miles of stunning Dorset coastline
• 185 million years in the making
• Dramatic and amazing rock and cliff formations
• Stunning headlands, beautiful coves and caves
• Enjoy outstanding beach and clifftop walks
• Explore the many fossil museums, exhibitions and events
• A great area for fossil hunting
• The Jurassic Coast from Studland Bay to past Lyme Regis
More about the Jurassic Coast coming soon!